Elizabeth Taylor once said:
The beauty of fragrance is that it speaks to your heart??
We have introduced a new line of FRAGRANT PAINTs – Forget-Me-Not, designed to “Speak to your Heart and Entice all Your Senses”.
These special paints are blended with 100% Pure Essential Oils with all their therapeutic qualities, so they not only look good, but also help your sense in all the Great ways they can.
Lilac essential oil comes from the leaves of the Syringa vulgaris plant. The plant is a native of Eastern Europe and Persia. It has beautiful, refreshing floral scent.
Here are some of the benefits of Lilac:
- Lilac essential oil is an effective vermifuge, which means that it helps purge your body of intestinal worms
- It has potent antifungal properties that make it an effective agent for eliminating fungi from your body and helps lower the risk of fungal infections
- Lilac essential oil is an effective febrifuge. A febrifuge is an agent that helps reduce fever and provides comfort from its effects
- It has a characteristically sweet fragrance, and can help ease your anxiety and calm your mind
- Lilac essential oil induces a harmonious mood
- It may boost your psychic abilities, which include a wider sense of perception of the spirit world. It is an ethereal experience
- Lilac essential oil blends well with freesia, lily and lavender essential oils.
We cannot guarantee that paint colours will exactly match the colour you see on screen. If you are in doubt, please order a colour Card or sample pot first.