Elizabeth Taylor once said:
The beauty of fragrance is that it speaks to your heart??
We have introduced a new line of FRAGRANT PAINTs – Forget-Me-Not, designed to “Speak to your Heart and Entice all Your Senses”.
These special paints are blended with 100% Pure Essential Oils with all their therapeutic qualities, so they not only look good, but also help your sense in all the Great ways they can.
The beautiful floral scent of Mid-Night Jasmine is one of our favourites. Unlike its delicate flowers, its scent is rich, exotic, tenacious and warm and it?s often described as the King of essential oils. It’s sweet scent can overpower anyone. The perfume is distinctly powerful at night, and no fragrant garden is complete without this nocturnal beauty.
Mid-Night Jasmine is commonly known as Queen of the Night, and is a popular ornamental species widely distributed for its strongly fragrant flowers that bloom at night. It is native to Mexico, Central America and Cuba.
Here are some of the benefits of Mid-Night Jasmine:
- Night Jasmine have been used in traditional medicinal for topical application
- Helps reduce headaches
- Night Jasmine helps to create those thoughts of happy, by stimulating the feel-good hormones in the body, such as serotonin, anyone using Night Jasmine can expect a boost of energy and uplifted mood
- It clears the mind and with a clearer mind comes mental clarity and alertness
- It’s super scent seems to help bring problems into perspective ? drawing a person out of depression
- The sweet floral scent of Night Jasmine provides relief from coughs by helping clear out the accumulation of phlegm in the respiratory tracts.
- Great for use before bedtime, it should help to ensure a toss and turn-free night. Like lavender, it?s an excellent shock releaser and mood changer.
From depression, to despair, fear, grief, insecurity, loss of self-confidence right through to trauma ? Night jasmine is often the answer.
We cannot guarantee that paint colours will exactly match the colour you see on screen. If you are in doubt, please order a colour Card or sample pot first.