Blue Rock Paint Finishing Wax protects and adds hand-rubbed luster to any finished wood surface.
- Adds beautiful depth to your painted piece
- Comes in 5 Different Colours: Clear, Black, Dark, Brown, Liming
- Eco-friendly and water-based
- Can be applied over raw wood or over a painted piece
How to Use:
- All surfaces must be free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
- Apply a thin, even coat of Blue Rock Paint Finishing Wax with a clean cloth/brush. A thin even coat can be conveniently applied by placing a small quantity of the Finishing Wax in double thickness of cheese cloth and applying only the amount that works through cloth as it is rubbed over the surface.
- Allow the Finishing Wax to dry thoroughly (1 – 2 hours)
- Polish/buff with a clean lint free cloth to get a beautiful low luster deep finish.